What it's like to work at Optimus:
We're a friendly, dynamic and supportive team. We encourage passion, ambition and collaboration, both in our performance as a team and individually. New ideas are encouraged. We actively promote involvement in the development and direction of our products and services, as well as finding more efficient ways to work. We also love a good work social and team building events. As well as this we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year
- Annual lifestyle allowance of £300 to put towards an activity of your choice
- Cycle to Work scheme and Gym Flex scheme
- Free refreshments and fruit
- Focus on training and career progression
We are looking for a Key Account Service Consultant to service one of our current conveyancing contracts, working under the direction of the Senior Key Account Service Manager. The role is administration and telephone customer service based, full training will be provided.
The role will involve:
- Registering new instructions
- Tracking milestones on the in-house system
- Answering queries from customers and solicitors
- Building relationships with the panel of solicitors
- Delivering the target case load
- Providing technical advice and guidance to our customers
You will need to have proven customer service experience, preferably in telesales, you will also have/be;
- Previous experience working with in-house Customer Relationship Management systems
- Be Microsoft proficient
- An understanding of the mortgage application or conveyancing process, Estate Agency background would be an advantage.
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Effective communication skills via both telephone and email
Landmark Optimus’ conveyancing panel management services provide mortgage brokers and introducers with access to a select panel of pre-approved and regulated conveyancingpartners that are focused on quality and seamless service delivery. Using the latest technology, Optimus ensures all parties in a property transaction are informed and updated when any communication or update is sent, or a milestone is achieved.
Landmark Optimus is a part of Landmark Information Group, a portfolio of leading property-related data and technology businesses at the forefront of innovation and thought leadership. It delivers award-winning solutions to estate agency, conveyancing, surveying, lender valuations, environmental consultancy, and Governments.
- Account Management
- Estate Agents
- Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Broker
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'