Our goal is simple, to just find: the right talent for the right job.
- Position: Key Account Manager
- Location: Stevenage, Herts
- Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 p/a
- Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Key Account Manager
- Are you a recent graduate keen to 'kick start’ your career?
- Maybe you’re already experienced working as an Account Manager or have a proven track record of delivering exceptional service to customers or clients? Alternatively, maybe you’ve worked in a sales or business development background before?
- Does working in the charitable or social enterprise sector interest you? Or maybe you’ve worked in a disability organisation, third sector organisation or SME previously?
- Are you a passionate individual who would pride yourself on building excellent relationships with clients?
- Does a varied role where you get to travel and meet clients face-to-face interest you?
- Are you a confident individual who would enjoy delivering presentations, chairing meetings and dealing with challenging situations spark your interest?
- Maybe you’ve presented to key stakeholder groups and senior management before?
- Do you have excellent report writing and communication skills? Maybe you've written proposals or briefing papers previously?
- Do you pride yourself on being a real people person and are someone who is totally committed to delivering exceptional customer service?
- Is your organisational skills one of your strengths? Can you cope well under pressure?
- Would your fellow colleagues describe you as being hardworking, trustworthy, professional and dedicated, someone who is a team player?
- Are you looking for an exciting career which you can grow and develop within?
- Are you looking for a career and not just a job, preferably within the disability sector?
If you answered 'YES' this could be the next exciting 'Key Account Manager’ position you've been looking for...
Position in the Business:
- Key Account Managers have a vital role to play for our client and are responsible for building successful relationships with clients and actively contributing to the 'virtuous circle’ model.
- You will have a responsibility for a portfolio of our clients highest value clients (currently NHS trusts, Local Authorities, Universities) and need to build positive, cross organisational relationships. Success will be judged on recommendations/referrals, access guide usage and a positive contribution to contract renewal and acquisition.
- The role will involve regular visits to clients and delivering presentations to key stakeholder groups, it is expected that this will mean 2/3 days out of the office every week.
- To deliver the greatest possible contribution to our clients 'virtuous circle’ strategy - delivering more clients, more access guides and more users.
- Meet the objective of 'making every client relationship a success, creating the best possible environment for renewal and acquisition, demonstrating cross organisational value, stakeholder support and user engagement.’
- Project management and relationship management for a sector specific set of partners.
- Deliver customer service to a high standard, including responding to feedback and complaints.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of each sector and the chosen portfolio of clients.
- Work to specific project management and ISO processes and keep accurate records using the organisations CRM.
- Take responsibility for timely and accurate invoicing and debt collection.
- Deliver internal materials to the required standard and to time.
- Gain support from key stakeholders to support contract renewal and the acquisition of new clients.
- Help clients maximise the value of our client for their organisation through greater promotion and integration, together with cross organisational engagement.
- Attend events as required to promote our clients social mission.
- Conduct research and prepare briefing papers for the Head of Partnerships/Executive Director.
- Support the Head of Partnerships as required with external meetings and presentations to key organisations and individuals.
- This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and the successful post holder may be asked to fulfil other duties in line with their experience and ability.
About TalentHQ Recruitment Ltd
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK.
Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.
- Account Manager
- Social Enterprise
- Graduate Level