This is a field based role, so candidates would ideally be based in West London.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a category leading alcoholic drinks business who own several brands that are household favourites across the globe.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Development Executive or Business Development Manager who is looking for a stepping stone into National Accounts. The business competes across a number of subcategories within the drinks industry and has a number of premium and mass market brands.
This opportunity would be working in the On Trade channel, it would cover a range of drinks wholesalers and key on trade accounts in West London.
As a Key Account Manager you would be responsible for:
- Account Management of several key accounts in West London.
- P&L responsibility for On Trade Wholesalers and Key Accounts.
- Identifying new business targets.
- Achieving preferred supplier status with key West London accounts.
- Building strong internal relationships with Customer Marketing to help with activation.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have a proven track record in On Trade FMCG sales.
- Have a strong knowledge of the West London territory.
- Ideally have 2-4 years' FMCG sales experience.
- Degree educated (or equivalent).
- Full and clean driving license.
If you're interested in joining an award winning business with a strong track record of internal progression then apply today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.