Are you an Account Manager or Sales Manager, who is committed to providing exceptional levels of service to customers? Does your experience encompass business-to-business product sales and working with a network of re-sellers or distributors?
Do you have a positive, solutions-orientated approach; reacting quickly to queries and taking active steps to ensure the issue is resolved in a timely manner that exceeds customer expectation? Are you tenacious and adept at building rapport, consistently ensuring opportunities are maximised within the client base you manage?
If so, the role of International Sales Manager could be exactly the opportunity you seek. The role will predominately be to manage and maximise existing accounts, but may also involve following up new enquiries.
Customers are based both in the UK and overseas, however almost all travel will be to customers based within the UK and International travel optional.
The role is to cover a period of maternity leave and is offered initially as a 6-month, fixed-term contract, with the strong possibility of extension on a month-by-month basis, thereafter.
You will join an energetic, fast paced organisation, who are passionate about both the products and level of service they offer their customers.
Duties will include:
- Act as focal point for all International Sales communications
- Maintain regular distributor and re-seller communications
- Develop new regional/country distributors and re-sellers
- Manage leads/enquiries from End Users and liaise with distributors and re-sellers
- Manage leads/enquiries from distributors and re-sellers through to sale providing product and service and price information
- Carry out product training with distributors and re-sellers
- Share new product and service data/information with distributors and re-sellers
- Attend face to face, Skype, conference call meetings with distributors and re-sellers
- Attend and support distributors and re-sellers at exhibitions/shows
- Key account management/sales experience, ideally within an international environment
- Organised and highly structured
- Ability and confidence to make commercial decisions
- Tenacious and driven
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Fluency in languages other than English would be an advantage
- Account Management
- International Sales
- Technical Product Sales
- Product Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job