KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - FOODSERVICE - WOKING AND SURROUNDING AREAS
Up to £32,000 Basic + circa £10,000 Bonus + Fully Expensed Company Car + Health Benefit Scheme + Mobile + Laptop + Pension + 28 days Hols
My client is a key player within the UK Foodservice Marketplace. They supply food into Foodservice End User. The role we are recruiting for is a Key Account Executive focussing on the South-East region area. In line with the growth plans comes succession planning, therefore the path for progression is very real and carries numerous opportunities for candidates with the right aspirations and capabilities to progress to Key Account Manager managing a Key Account Executive down the line.
As a Key Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Selling Food into Foodservice - predominantly into the Educational sector
- 100% of the role will be growing, maintain and developing existing accounts
- Dealing with Buyers, Head Chefs, Exec Chefs, Directors, Owners
- Working closely with the Key Accounts team to drive sales
- Full P&L responsibility for the accounts which come under your remit
- Hitting your individual objectives whilst equally contributing to the team's goals and targets in terms of revenue and profitability
- You ideally have experience in Foodservice Sales, however, this is not essential - you could be a Chef used to working with margins looking to build a career within Foodservice Sales
- You will be a Farmer - you will thrive on winning new business within existing accounts and maximising on opportunities within those existing accounts
- You will also have exceptional relationship building skills
- You must be tenacious and willing to apply the work ethic required to be successful
- You will be incredibly driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment - you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return
- You will live in the South East and be flexible to travel as the business requires
- All candidates must have a genuine passion for the industry
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Mandy Matley along with your CV
Key Account Executive, Key Account Manager, National Account Executive, Area Sales Manager, Business Manager, Business Development Manager, FMCG, Sales, Account Manager, Head Chef
- "business development" "territory sales manager" "area sales" "foodservice" "key account manager"