Business Development Executive / Key Account Executive / Sales Executive / Sales Manager / FMCG
A brand leader and distributor of South Asian flat breads, Indian snacks and exotic vegetables is looking for a Key Account Executive / Business Development Executive with 2+ years' FMCG experience with ethnic independent retailers / distributors, to be based in the Midlands.
Today, they are the market leader in the UK and Canada. Their business success has been within the ethnic trade and in the past 10 years, they continue to be the volume driver at the top four multiples. The key ingredient to their success will depend on dedicated employees that share their passion for food.
- Responsible for the development and performance of key accounts; ethnic independent retailers and distributors in Midland and Northern regions
- Establishing plans / strategies to excel year on year growth by focusing on stores and SKU performances with activities that increases average units per week per store
- Contributing and supporting the sales, marketing and product development teams
- Identifying, prospecting and winning new customers
- Reviewing monthly sales and budgets for MIS presentations and sales overviews
- Driving sales at all stores, by initiating store level activities including merchandising to effectively increase sales and support new product listings
- Minimum 2 years FMCG experience with ethnic independent retailers / distributors
- Full, clean UK Driving Licence
- Sales budgeting experience
- Educated to A-levels (with minimum GCSE Grade C English and Maths)
- Excellent negotiator and strong communication skills, written and spoken
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- Able to prioritise and multitask
- Computer skills - intermediate in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Good analytical skills and able to think 'out of the box'
- Exhibit attention to detail with a creative sales drive
- Results oriented, willingness to follow through, make informed decisions, complete tasks and problem solve
- Team player and willing to roll up sleeves
- Fluent in speaking an Asian language (Urdu / Hindi / Punjabi / Gujrati)
- Ideally based in Leicester / the Midlands
Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Up to £24k per annum + discretionary bonus + company car + progression opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market-leader in the FMCG industry. If you have the experience and the passion for sales, our client would love to hear from you!
Click APPLY now if this sounds of interest.
- Business Development Executive / Key Account Executive / Sales Executive / Sales Manager / FMCG