Research that illuminates
Key Account Director
£ competitive + commission
You strive to grow and promote your business daily, interacting with and influencing key decision makers in your market to provide insightful answers to questions on their brands and products. Your relationship building skills are superb, and your ability to identify opportunities to introduce new products and services comes naturally.
Lightspeed is a leading digital data collection specialist on a mission to help clients discover truth through data. Our 700 employees in 14 countries are passionate about boldly challenging the status quo to find faster, more creative ways of connecting brands and consumers to build richer profiles of millions of people across the globe. From modernizing surveys via our Programmatic Gravity Network and LifePoints mobile app, to amplifying the voice of the millennial through VICE Voices, or leveraging our first party panel relationships and uniquely patented Honesty Detector Service to find the quality in the quantity of data out there, we are delivering the 'buy and why’ insights that power today’s marketing decisions.
At Lightspeed, our research data illuminates. It provides clarity, reveals information and empowers brands and marketers to make sound decisions. A trusted global partner for digital data collection, our expertise, sampling methodologies and innovative technologies provide a deep understanding of consumer opinions and behaviours. Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
KEY OUTCOMES STATEMENT:
- Becoming an expert in your Market Research Agencies vertical market
- Winning new business to build your client portfolio from scratch, and identifying new development opportunities in existing clients
- Adding value to your clients by encouraging innovative brand thinking
- Increasing your clients brand awareness, brand preference, and preference score, by utilising Lightspeeds unique product offerings
- Becoming self-sufficient for your own portfolio, building personal account growth plans, representing Lightspeed in the field (presenting complex information), and building solid client relationships
- Experience developing and managing large client relationships
- Working a business development role within the service industry on big-ticket deals, or within an eCommerce, Enterprise or market research business
- Writing and owning full account strategy plans
- Strong understanding of Market Research and its various benefits to clients
- Familiar with value based pricing
- Degree educated
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary, please submit your CV
- Key Account
- Market Research
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job