Key Account Coordinator
Maybe you are already in recruitment or sales and are looking for a new challenge?
Acorn by Synergie is one of the leading recruitment specialists in the UK and we are looking for a Key Account Coordinator to join our successful Plymouth office.
We offer a great benefits package and working environment:
* A minimum of 25 days (plus 8 bank holidays) from day one, increasing with length of service. Plus, birthday off and You Day!
* Working Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
* Generous company sick pay scheme.
* Employee Assistance Scheme (EAP)
* Pension with Scottish Widows - 5% employee and 3% employer contribution
* Life assurance from day one
* Private healthcare scheme available after 2 years' service
* Training & development opportunities
* Clear career pathways and regular reviews via the Open Blend platform
* Friendly and rewarding working environment.
* Discount shopping portal, Directors lunches and long service awards
* Competitions, incentives and staff parties
At Acorn by Synergie, we believe that there is more to recruitment than just filling vacancies - it's all about the people. We're looking for talented and motivated people to help us deliver an exceptional service to our candidates and clients.
As a an Key Account Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
* Providing excellent customer service to clients and candidates.
* Sourcing and vetting candidates and matching them to suitable job opportunities.
* Registering candidates in line with procedural, legislative & customer requirements.
* Building relationships with candidates and managers within the client's business.
* Achieving / exceeding all KPI's.
* Processing weekly payroll and other administration tasks.
* Ensuring full compliance with legislative and procedural requirements.
Due to the 24/7 nature of our business, you will be required to provide an on-call service.
A full UK driving licence is essential.
Acorn by Synergie employees describe the company's culture as 'inclusive'. We welcome applications from all candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic, and promise to respect and embrace your individuality throughout the recruitment process and if you are successful in working for us.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- South West
- Key account
- Ocean City
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'