Freightserve recruitment are looking for a Key Account Coordinator for a Freight Forwarder based in Milton Keynes.
The Coordinator will offer full operational & administrative support to the shipping / forwarding department on site and the Branch.
The Coordinator may also be required to work from time to time (advance notice given) at another site in Wales to provide holiday cover and support where necessary.
- To collate and supply shipment information to the customer, branch staff and Account manager
- To liaise with Leeds Branch on administrative tasks where necessary
- To organise transport by air/road & sea
- Completion of Dangerous Goods paperwork for all modes of transportation
- Data Entry via operational system
- Data entry via Excel spreadsheets
- Filing of paperwork
- Completion of Export Documentation
- Extensive knowledge of Dangerous Goods (all modes) regulations essential
- Excellent people skills
- Good telephone manner essential
- Good grasp of English language to enable accurate written communication
- Self-confidence to enable competent interaction with staff, suppliers and customers.
- Excellent Customer Service skills combined with high service level ethic
- Self Motivating
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Knowledge of Export procedures and documentation
- Must be able to work in a pressurised environment
As an agency we are fast becoming the number one Freight recruitment specialist. We have a fast growing reputation with most Freight related companies. Freightserve has been established since 1992 working within the Freight Forwarding and Shipping industry. Call now to avoid disappointment!!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'