Based in Leicester
The Company has been an integral part of the construction industry for more than 75 years.
They are a national business providing a local service through five regional offices. The well-established teams work on projects in most markets, in particular the commercial, education, healthcare, leisure, residential and retail sectors, and complete works in and around London, the rest of the UK, and into Europe.
This is a key strategic role for the company in which the successful candidate will help build and implement new software applications that will enhance and integrate all of the company’s primary operational functions.
Ongoing analysis of company processes will identify exciting new projects that will keep the role challenging and rewarding.
• To develop and implement secure scalable software applications mainly within the .NET platform using C# programming language.
• To develop mobile applications for Android, iOS
• A graduate with a degree in Computer Science or related discipline awarded in the last five years
• Experience of developing mobile applications on Android, iOS
• Twelve months plus commercial experience of developing commercial management systems using C#
• Familiarity with MVC / MVVM FRAMEWORK desirable
• SQL SERVER 2008 / 2014
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team, to use own initiative
• Self- motivated with time management skills and committed to delivering high standards.
• SQL Server: 1 year
• C# Development: 1 year
• Android, iOS Development: 1 year
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job