Servicing and maintenance of Biomass boilers nationwide to include:
- Undertaking works as required for maintenance contracts
- Support the technical manager
- Assist clients and Aftersales team with technical issues
- Troubleshoot issues and attend breakdowns
- Ensuring all H&S processes and procedures are adhered too
- Compile servicing reports, and adhering to a high standard of paperwork
- Assist the installation team as and when required
- Working away during week when required
Full training will be provided, however desired skills include:
- Practical knowledge in repair or servicing of mechanical equipment preferential
- Ability to proactively work and contribute as part of a team and on own initiative, and work alone
- Effective skills in planning, organising and prioritising personal workload
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, other trades and clients
- Microsoft office suite
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Full Driving License
They offer a competitive package, which includes 21 days (plus BH) holiday, pension, overnight expenses and overtime. The opportunity to build a long-term career in a well-established Biomass Company.
Ultimately they are looking for someone with a flexible attitude and the ability to learn new skills. They must be able to use their initiative and judgement to resole problems, and must be committed to their work and personal development.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'