Are you a self-motivated, career focused go-getter? Would you thrive in a fun yet expert environment where your hard work, resilience and commitment are recognised and rewarded both financially and professionally? Franklin Fitch is the business for you!
After another year of success and growth we are looking for bright, competitive and enthusiastic graduates and sales professionals to join our top performing teams, working from our contemporary headquarters in London. As a junior consultant at Franklin Fitch you will become an expert in sourcing top talent and building relationships thanks to our exceptional training programme and unbeatable company culture.
Our Graduate Recruitment Consultant duties include:
- Sales - Winning new clients for the business
- Client Relations - Managing an active client base across your sector
- Candidate Sourcing - Searching for the top talent for our clients
What we look for:
- Drive and Ambition
- Resilience and Confidence
- Money Motivation
- Enthusiasm and strong work ethic
- Excellent Communication Skills
What you can expect from Franklin Fitch
- An excellent commission structure
- An award winning and tailored training programme
- All expenses paid holidays (e.g. Las Vegas/ Miami/ Chamonix / Festival Trips / Surfing)
- Transparent career progression and development opportunities up to Director Level
- An international reach- offices in the UK, Germany, Austria and the US.
- An energetic team and an exciting, positive atmosphere
Our values are at the heart of what we do: Integrity. Professionalism. Trust. Commitment. Excellence.
For more information, get in touch! Interview slots are available today for immediate and later start dates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job