Junior Product Administrator / BAA, leading gift & stationery brand!
Do you love a fast-paced environment? Are you trend aware with a passion for product? If so this role could be for you!
Our client is a successful, multi-award winning British gift & stationery company. They have an enviable catalogue of retail customers both in the UK and worldwide, including the likes of Selfridges, John Lewis, Urban Outfitters, alongside independent boutiques and e-commerce outlets.
They are looking for a talented Junior Product Developer to join their growing team. This is a varied role, so being a multi tasker, commercially aware and having an interest in retail are key. You will be super organised and motivated with a keen eye for detail.
This is a fantastic role within a really exciting company who offer great career progression. Are you the person they are looking for?!
A typical day as Junior Product Administrator may include:
- Compiling and maintaining accurate cost sheets and product spec forms
- Ensuring factories and suppliers and briefly accurately and effectively.
- Working on critical paths with the PD, from initial concepts, right though to production.
- Assisting the PD to ensure target margins are met and maintained.
- Assisting in comp shopping and researching retail markets to help inspire coming trend-led ranges as required.
- Managing the sampling process.
- As required assisting the Product Developer in all areas of product development
- Assembling mood boards for new ranges if required.
- Proof reading of products and packaging.
- Supporting the product team with ad-hoc admin duties.
As Junior Product Administrator, you will have the following qualities:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a Junior Product/Admin role or BAA role.
- Be super organised, flexible, and a brilliant multi-tasker.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Thrive in a fast-paced role and working environment.
- Strong Excel skills. Adobe Suite knowledge would be an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, in both briefing and feedback scenarios.
- Experienced with critical paths and development time lines, including chasing up deliverables.
- Knowledge of the gift/home industry an advantage.
- Awareness of compliance and product safety. Be adaptable, willing to accept responsibilities outside their normal remit.
Why you’ll love this job:
- Great company who really nurture their team and encourage growth and development within both their role and the business as a whole.
- Inspirational, market leading product catalogue.
- A fun environment with a really great team, you’ll love going to work!
What they’ll love about you:
- You’re passionate about product and want to develop and grow in the role.
- Your enthusiastic, can-do attitude, you’re a real team player.
- You always wear a smile!
If this Junior Product Administrator role sounds like it’s for you, please get in touch and send us your CV today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job