Do you love a fast-paced environment? Are you trend aware with a passion for product? If so this role could be for you!
Our client is a successful, multi-award winning British gift & stationery company. They have an enviable catalogue of retail customers both in the UK and worldwide, including the likes of Selfridges, John Lewis, Urban Outfitters, alongside independent boutiques and e-commerce outlets.
They are looking for a talented Junior Product Developer to join their growing team. This is a varied role, so being a multi tasker, commercially aware and having an interest in retail are key. You will be super organised and motivated with a keen eye for detail.
This is a fantastic role within a really exciting company who offer great career progression. Are you the person they are looking for?!
A typical day as Junior Product Administrator may include:
- Compiling and maintaining accurate cost sheets and product spec forms
- Ensuring factories and suppliers and briefly accurately and effectively.
- Working on critical paths with the PD, from initial concepts, right though to production.
- Assisting the PD to ensure target margins are met and maintained.
- Assisting in comp shopping and researching retail markets to help inspire coming trend-led ranges as required.
- Managing the sampling process.
- As required assisting the Product Developer in all areas of product development
- Assembling mood boards for new ranges if required.
- Proof reading of products and packaging.
- Supporting the product team with ad-hoc admin duties.
As Junior Product Administrator, you will have the following qualities:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a Junior Product/Admin role or BAA role.
- Be super organised, flexible, and a brilliant multi-tasker.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Thrive in a fast-paced role and working environment.
- Strong Excel skills. Adobe Suite knowledge would be an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, in both briefing and feedback scenarios.
- Experienced with critical paths and development time lines, including chasing up deliverables.
- Knowledge of the gift/home industry an advantage.
- Awareness of compliance and product safety. Be adaptable, willing to accept responsibilities outside their normal remit.
Why you’ll love this job:
- Great company who really nurture their team and encourage growth and development within both their role and the business as a whole.
- Inspirational, market leading product catalogue.
- A fun environment with a really great team, you’ll love going to work!
What they’ll love about you:
- You’re passionate about product and want to develop and grow in the role.
- Your enthusiastic, can-do attitude, you’re a real team player.
- You always wear a smile!
If this Junior Product Administrator role sounds like it’s for you, please get in touch and send us your CV today!