Our client are a fast growing digital business.
As our client continue to invest heavily in digital strategy, an exciting opportunity has arisen in the Marketing department for a PPC executive.
This role requires an innovative, driven and passionate individual to take responsibility for large budget campaigns, ensuring they are delivered on time & within budget. Reporting into the PPC & Data Manager you will work across our full brand portfolio and be tasked with delivering core KPI’s within the paid search space.
The ideal candidate will ideally have some knowledge of PPC and be looking to take the next step in their digital career. The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic, forward-thinking and growing digital team.
- Utilising Campaign Management tools to deliver efficient and profitable PPC Campaigns.
- Formulating campaign strategy, researching keywords, analysing competitors and testing.
- Analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities and facilitating change in order to hit and exceed expectations and KPIs.
- Producing reports to measure success of campaigns vs. targets.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience in a PPC role is advantageous but not essential.
- Understanding of Google Analytics is preferable.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
Skills and Key Attributes:
- A self-motivated individual with high levels of energy.
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
- Highly analytical and data driven.
- Numerate and articulate.
- An outgoing, positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm.
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure.
- A great team player who enjoys contributing to the wider success of a business
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate.
- Digital Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Paid Search Campaigns
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'