Junior PH Design Engineer / PH CAD Technician - £25 to £30K
Due to planned growth, we have an exciting opportunity for either a Junior PH Engineer or a PH CAD Technician to join a medium sized, national multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy.
They offer MEP Design, Civil and Structural Engineering Design, Energy and Sustainability Services and also BIM from a network of six offices and currently employ around 50 Engineers from their London office, conveniently located near Kings Cross.
Reporting to the Building Services Senior Public Health Engineer you will be responsible for drawing the full range of Public Health Engineering services such as hot and cold water systems, sprinklers, drainage systems, water treatment, rain water harvesting / grey water recycling and dry risers.
- Produce draft design drawings in AutoCAD for PH services on projects.
- Carry out site surveys on existing projects and for new projects.
- Liaise with the M&E Design Engineers and M&E CAD Technicians and ensuring your drawings are well coordinated.
- Ensure all drawings are stored correctly in lien with the Document Control and QA standards.
- Provide a review function of the PH Designs, commenting and flagging up any potential issues.
The client is happy to consider employing either;
- A MEP CAD Technician who has at least one years' experience with AutoCAD and a good understanding of PH and HVAC Services or
- A Qualified Plumber who has completed their Apprenticeship or some other formal PH qualifications who is looking to progress off the tools into a CAD / Drafting role.
- Building Services
- PH Design
- hot and cold water services
- Water services
- Above ground drainage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'