About the Role
We’re looking for Junior PA to join the GI Ops Services team to provide administration support to the GI Ops Services management team with the role reporting into the Head of Training and Customer Excellence (H of T&CE). You’ll take pride in your work to ensure the efficient and effective running of the team/department.
You’ll pick up diary management for the H of T&CE, take minutes in meetings along with capturing actions, support with wider comms to the department and internal customers and help the wider team with logistics around meeting arrangement, booking travel and managing payments of invoices through Oracle etc.
Interviews will take place 25th/26th October in Bournemouth.
This is a real juggling act. Managing multiple changing priorities, being one step ahead and ensuring that the people you’re working with are set up ready for success no matter what is going on around them. You’ll have excellent organisational skills and be able to pull those favours across your network in the business to just "make stuff happen". You’ll need to be resilient to change, be able to work on your own initiative, and be able to deal with high volumes of work to a high standard whilst maintaining a professional and approachable manner. It’s important that you’re confident to push back at the right time and to manage people’s expectations so as to ensure a consistent excellent delivery.
- Provide timely and efficient support to the wider team with general admin duties and ad hoc tasks when required, maintaining confidentiality of information at all times, to help ensure that service level agreements and business needs are met.
- Contribute to the effective handling of internal and external contact, including email where appropriate, incoming and outgoing post and calls to help support the overall efficiency of the business operation.
- Provide support for meetings including room bookings, travel arrangements, hotel and ticket bookings, catering arrangements and help in the organisation of team events as required to help support department efficiency.
- Assist with the production of reports and other documents as required.
- Contribute to the maintenance of departmental processes and systems as required
About the Rewards
This role is a Band A in the LV= Structure. We want you to love what you do that’s why we’ve put together a benefits package that recognises and rewards a job well done.
We’ll give you:
- 24 days' holiday - which increases after two years’ service
- an annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- a flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance, childcare vouchers)
- a competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14%
- a generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel. Up to 50% discount on your car insurance and up to 20% discount from our life products.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job