An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual looking to build upon their experience as a Paraplanner and to work within a hugely successful and well respected Financial planning practice.
The main focus of the position is;
- Provide technical support to include fund research,
- report writing
- Obtaining Client Valuations
- attending client meetings,
- liaising regularly with providers and clients in addition to
- some compliance responsibilities.
Suitable applicants must be:
- Working towards diploma level 4 and have already made some progress with these exams
- previous experience within the wealth management industry within a supportive capacity
- committed to becoming a paraplanner
- a good communicator
In return for your hard work you will receive genuine career progression and assistance with taking further industry qualifications, all based within a friendly and professional environment.
Apply today for more information!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job