This is a newly created role within the Merchandising function. The Junior Merchandiser will plan and deliver product ranges to successfully achieve sales, profit, margin and stock targets within a global multi channelled business. Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the Design and Buying team to develop commercially focussed ranges.
- Collaborating with the Design and Buying team to present the seasonal strategy to senior stakeholders for sign off.
- Developing production forecasts for the supply base, ensuring they can support stock requirements in line with trading requirements
- Collaborating with the buying team, planning and trading a designated product category.
- Reviewing forecasts on a weekly basis to ensure stock, sales and profit are optimized
- Managing the stock flow into the business, ensuring availability targets are met.
- Managing margin performance and managing markdowns in line with agreed targets.
- Managing and developing an Assistant Merchandiser and Merchandise Administrator.
The ideal candidate will be an established Assistant Merchandiser or Junior Merchandiser within a global multi channelled environment.
- You will demonstrate strong commercial awareness combined with advanced excel skills and an analytical approach.
- You will have a strong attention to detail combined with the ability to lead and inspire a team.
- You will have excellent communication skills and demonstrate the ability to work cross functionally.
About the Brand
Becoming a parent is a big step, and big steps need good companions. We’ve made it our mission to be here for the next generation of parents. Helping them through pregnancy and beyond with products, advice and experiences they need to grow the lifestyle they want.From our Head Office in Huddersfield, Mamas & Papas looks after 30 stores and 100 trusted stockists in the UK and Ireland. With stores and partnerships in more than 40 countries around the world, wherever they are, we help our customers to bring baby into their world, their way.
About the Benefits
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll be entitled to lots of exciting benefits* including:
Fit us round your life with flexible working hours.
Enjoy time off with up to 35 days holiday.
We’ll help secure your future with at least 3% contribution.
Receive peace of mind with a generous entitlement plan.
Take advantage of 35% off Mamas & Papas products.
Take the sting out of childcare with our voucher scheme.
Enjoy subsidised Starbucks, free tea and coffee, Wi-Fi and more at our social hub.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job