My client are looking for an ambitious mechanical engineer
They specialise in moving specialised mechanical machinery - This can be moving it within a workshop or it could be moving it to a completely different location.
You will spend upto 70% of your time away worldwide! You will need to have an element of flexibility natrually, however your diary is planned a month in advance, to allow the company to ensure they're being fair to you as well as allowing you to plan your worklife balance. They will be very accomadating.
* Mechanical Engineering background
* The ability to read technical instructions / drawings.
* Advanced mechanical engineering skills / knowledge.
* IT literate.
* Use of general hand tools - Powered hand tools.
* Knowledge of the mechanics and technicalities of machinery movement & logistics
* Flexible & adaptable approach to work with ability to cope with change
* Full, clean driving licence is preferred
* Basic knowledge of MS systems
* Proficient planning & organisation skills
* Electronics background
* Familiarity with control systems
Special working conditions
You will be expected to work away from home including going abroad on a regular basis this will amount to up to 70% of the time. You will be generously compensated for this including all travel time, expenses (food) and other things. Although you will be away for this amount of time, my client is more than flexible and will try and support you with your personal life.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Fitness and wellbeing – Including gym classes, Free FITBITs and company-based competitions
- Company profit bonuses
- 4x your annual salary for life insurance
- 7% paid into your pension by the company
Qualifications - Apprentice Trained / Time served
The ideal candidate for the junior role will have completed his or hers apprentiship and looking for their next step within the mechanical industry.
If you like the sound of this role but you have a senior background then please apply as I am looking for all ranges of experience.