bet365, one the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 21 million customers in 18 languages.
The Management Information Systems department is looking for a Junior Management Information Systems Developer to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
The MIS .NET team is responsible for building and maintaining a range of internal applications which are designed to help the business function as efficiently as possible. The applications are used by many departments within the Company and have a high internal visibility.
We are seeking someone to bolster the ranks of web development, with a strong focus on creating great looking, high functioning and interactive user experiences. The team is also responsible for the services required to meet the bet365 regulatory reporting requirements.
- Maintaining a creative input to the look and feel of user interfaces.
- Implementing web design best practice within the applications.
- Keeping the Team Leader and Senior Management Information Systems Developers advised of up and coming appropriate web technologies that can be made use of within the team, as well as any changes in web development standards.
Essential Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- Commercial web design experience.
- A keen eye for detail with a meticulous attitude towards the consistency and quality of the UI.
- Experience of working in a team environment delivering high quality solutions.
- Ability to work to deadlines in a continually changing, reactive environment.
- Committed with a ’can do’ attitude.
Desirable Experience and Qualifications:
- Good graphic design skills.
- Working with a web testing framework such as Selenium.
- Knowledge of the appropriate web standards and available technologies.
- Degree education or relevant professional experience.
The closing date for applications is 23 March 2018.
To apply, send your CV and Covering Letter, quoting the Job Reference Code JMISD1117RD to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ or click on the link to apply.