Junior Instrument Technician
Established St. Ives based company celebrating twenty years in the worldwide gas analysis & detection industry. Their technical products are sold all around the World to companies of all sizes; many of whom are famous names.
Our client are looking for an Instrument Technician / Assembly worker to join their small and friendly team in St Ives.
You will be in a workshop with five other people including our Quality Control Manager. This would suite someone who is careful and meticulous with their work and has an interest in science or electronics as it would involve some soldering. Mostly mechanical assembly using tools.
Reporting to our Production Manager, your role is to help with the careful assembly of our gas analysers, as well as testing, calibration, service and repair of machines.
- You will be expected to work from documented Standard Operating Procedures and be able to use all the tools found in a typical workshop.
- You must be neat and tidy and have a highly organised approach to the task with the ability to work unsupervised.
- An attention to detail is a must as we operate under a strict ISO9001:2015 Quality System audited by the British Standards.
- A knowledge of using computers and programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook would be required. You must be willing to help wherever and whenever help is needed!
- 33 days holiday
- 37.5 hours weekly
- The business is offering good pay and benefits including a lucrative staff bonus scheme, workplace pension, as well as an excellent working environment maintained to the highest modern standards of Health and Safety.
- Flextime with 11-3 core hours
- This is a permanent position 37.5 hours per week with flexible working hours based on early starts Monday to Thursday and finishing early on a Friday.
Due to allergies. This business would only consider non-smokers and non-vapers.
- Assembly Drawings
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'