Junior Insight Analyst - National Retailer
Junior Insight Analyst
** National Retailer **
- Rich Big Data environment
- Cutting edge technology: Snowflake, R and Python
- Strong culture: somewhere you’ll WANT to work…and stay!
LOCATION - Central London
SALARY - £20k - £30k depending on experience plus benefits & bonus
You are a Statistical Analyst working in a narrow analytical role, and crave more variety……
You’ve recently Graduated having studied Mathematics and Statistics (or something similar) and have ended up in a boring, junior Data Analyst role with no real opportunity to impact the business….
Sound familiar? Unfortunately, it’s very common for Analysts with SO much potential to end up in roles which only use a small percentage of the skills they spent so much time (and money!) studying for.
This major UK Retail giant can offer you something different…a chance, even from Graduate and Junior level, to be involved in a wide variety of analytical projects, from basket analysis, modelling, loyalty analytics and campaign measurement - which impact millions of UK customers and their shopper behavior on a weekly basis.
See the results of your work in real time, and on a daily frequency, meaning actual feedback and reward for your efforts is tangible and satisfying.
If it’s technology that excites, you, this business has recently invested in Snowflake (a cutting-edge cloud based data warehousing solution), and operate a truly slick data environment, which will enable you to upskill to the highest level in analytics and data science.
All of this opportunity sits within a working culture of flexibility, support and training, where you can take advantage of incredible courses, peer learning and personal development programmes.
They organise Analyst networking events, have an internal analytical community group in order to knowledge share and develop thought leadership as a priority.
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject
- SQL coder with experience of working with large volumes of customer or marketing data
- Ideally experience of working with EITHER R, Python or SAS for more advanced coding and statistical analysis
- Experience of all or some of the following: measuring campaign performance, modelling customer behavior and providing actionable recommendations to improve customer targeting
- Experience in statistical problem solving
- B2C industry experience, ideally retail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as these roles are business facing
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'