Junior Front End Developer - Up To £23,000 - Chesterfield
If you’re a front-end developer with a minimum of 1 years commercial experience, or a grad fresh out of uni looking for your first big break in the world of development then keep reading!
I’m working on a fantastic new role for a well-established company situated in Chesterfield. You’ll get access to training in the latest tech, the chance to work on some amazing projects as well a long list of generous perks and benefits - ensuring you’ll be working at the top of your game.
This company are fast becoming one of the leading outlets in their given industry, and if you have the enthusiasm and passion, there’s a huge opportunity to progress into a key member of the team.
A Day in the Life…
You will join a team of 5 other developers where your priorities will be:
- Helping build the front end of eCommerce websites
- Using analytics to report on digital activity including tracking conversion rates and making relevant improvements.
- Review, manage and optimise the customer content, usability, navigation and processes across the company’s main websites.
The Skills You’ll Need:
Now for The Benefits!
- Flexitime - everyone’s favourite; they believe as a long as the work is to a high standard and you’re available when they need you most, you can work to hours right for you…your work / life balance is important to them.
- Tech wise whatever kit you need, consider it yours.
- Training - as well as gaining new skills from the other 3 developers you’ll also have the option of external training in relevant techs.
- Optional social events - they have built a great community spirit here, and the social events help contribute to the team getting on well with each other in and out of office hours.
Interviews for these roles have now begun so it’s a great time to get your CV over and find out more! If you have any questions or would like more information please get in touch with Oliver - Chassam Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job