Job Profile for Junior Design Engineer - TP67304
Junior Design Engineer required. My client are a leading manufacturer of products to be applied to the construction and building services industries. The successful Junior Design Engineer will be joining an existing team of specialist Engineers, and will be taught how to successfully prepare and generator customer quotations, as well as carrying out Project Designs.
The successful Junior Design Engineer will be Degree qualified or equivelant, and conversant in the use of AutoCAD.
Junior Design Engineer Position Overview
- Design & Development of Projects
- Producing Quotes for customers
- Managing customer expectations on project deadlines
- Providing Technical support on the Products to the external sales team
- Liaising closely with other members of the Design & Projects team
Junior Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree qualified in an Engineering / Manufacturing / Building Services / Design or similarly orientated subject
- Strong communication skills
- Familiar with AutoCAD
- Based in a commutable distance of Hertford
- Full UK Driving License
Junior Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £18,000 - £25,000 - Dependant on experience
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy