Junior CRM Manager | London | £36,000
A global entertainment business are looking for a Junior CRM Manager to join their growing Marketing team. In the vibrant and trendy offices in Central London, you will have a real opportunity to develop your career whilst working on amazing campaigns.
The Junior CRM Manager will act as the point of contact for any CRM queries, building a strong relationship across the wider UK arm of the business.
Using Salesforce Marketing Cloud you will create engaging customer contact strategies, working across multiple channels (SMS, DM, Email, App)
Junior CRM Manager Responsibilities
- Work with the CRM Director to design and deliver all CRM comms
- Use Salesforce and other relevant tools to create a 360° view of the customer through demographic, behavioural and transactional data
- To liaise with digital team to create an integrated multi-channel environment
- Identify customer journey requirements and trigger points for automated communications
- Manage the scheduling, testing, tracking and broadcast off all CRM channels using the relevant software
Junior CRM Manager Experience
- Ideally educated to degree level
- 2+ years within a CRM & Email Marketing environment
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience essential
- Strategic and creative thinker with the ability to drive and manage integrated marketing campaigns
- Email Marketing