Junior Compliance Administrator - Accountancy - City of London
Our client is a well known, successful, accountancy firm.
Our client is a well known, successful, accountancy firm looking to recruit a Junior Compliance Administrator to join its Compliance team. You will be required to perform daily administration duties associated with the firm's internal compliance controls and ensure the firm is compliant with the FCA's investment and borrowing power rules, FUND rules, Central Bank of Ireland UCITS Regulations and any other regulations specific to the firm. Your duties will include:
- Identify, investigate and report on finding and any errors or breaches.
- Liaise with the Investment and Fund Administration departments to ensure compliance with regulatory rules and firm's procedures.
- Provide appropriate, consistent answers to general queries from the business, escalating more complicated issues as necessary.
- Fund documentation approval
- Assist in the review of fund prospectuses and reports to ensure that they comply with rules and requirements.
- Assist in the review and feedback on financial promotions for SWFAL funds.
- Reporting to the CIS Compliance Associate Director, assist the department in general compliance matters and monitoring.
- Keep up to date with relevant changes in regulation and business processes.
- Update and create Excel spreadsheets
- General administration duties - scanning, data entry, photocopying, filing
- Attending internal training courses
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Have previously worked as an Administrator.
- Be educated ideally to A Level or above.
- Have excellent organisation, time management and multi tasking skills.
- Be calm under pressure.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the confidence to liaise at all levels.
- Be a good team player
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Good IT skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
On offer is a salary of £21,000 - £23,000 + fantastic benefits package. Hours are 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job