Junior Campaign Manager - Influencer Marketing Platform
Salary £25k + Benefits, Central London
An innovative Influencer Marketing platform seeks a Junior Campaign Manager to join the team based in Central London.
They're a creative. dynamic bunch who work with a large network of influencers and bloggers and connect these creators with some of the biggest brands globally.
Due to high demand, they're hiring a Junior Account Manager to join the team, and your remit will cover the following:
- Liaising directly with bloggers and influencers in the UK and abroad.
- Setting up and managing digital campaigns on the Buzzoole tech platform, verifying the correct setting of the campaign and monitoring its progress.
- Coordinating digital PR campaigns and managing the influencer and blogger communities across the international market.
- Dealing regularly with clients regarding checking campaign performance and negotiating with influencers.
- Analyzing campaign data and drafting reports for internal teams.
What will you bring to the table?
You'll be passionate about Social Media and Influencer Marketing. Ideally you'll have some experience at a media agency, digital PR agency or other experience in Social Media campaign management - maybe you're an influencer yourself!
To apply for the position of Junior Campaign Manager, send an updated CV to or give me a call on to find out more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job