Junior Application Support Analyst - macOS, Jamf Pro, SQL
We have a lead social media and luxury fashion shopping brand looking for a Application Support Analyst. They are a fast growing firm, so you’ll be the sort of person who thrives in an 'all hands on deck’ environment. You’ll be able to keep pace with a constantly evolving business and relish a challenge. You’ll be full of fresh ideas and we’ll be ready to hear them.
They require a Application Support Analyst guru to join our fast-growing team. This is an in-house role, so you will have the opportunity to own and develop the company’s IT infrastructure.
The Application Support Analyst will need:
- Providing insightful, friendly and hands-on technical support of Apple products (iOS and macOS) to 50+ users.
- Managing hardware support and interaction with third party vendors.
- Identifying issue trends and recommend improvements to both the systems used and the approach to supporting staff.
- Managing the security of the infrastructure, deploying and maintaining appropriate backup procedures for critical application data both on macOS and iOS.
- Using JAMF PRO to help with onboarding, managing contacts, ensuring iOS backups are successful and maintaining asset inventory.
- User management and support of all applications used by the business including Slack, Trello, G-suite and WhatsApp.
- Procuring and setting up laptops and Macs for all new joiners and managing leavers. Managing internal knowledge base systems using Zendesk Guide. -
- Ensuring documentation is up-to-date and proactively providing user support documentation to the business.
- Completing administration, tasks and relevant security policy compliance.
- Auditing local hardware, software and managing complete list of assets.
Who we’re looking for
- Apple Certifed Support Professional desirable.
- Experience working with Apple Enterprise Solutions.
- JAMF PRO knowledge and exposure. Casper Certifcations highly desirable.
- Web-based and mobile technologies incident management experience on a service/ help desk infrastructure and installation experience would be advantageous.
- Tactful, diplomatic and able to thrive in an ever-changing environment as the infrastructure evolves.
- An 'outside the box’ thinker with new ideas and solutions to problems.
- Commercial usage of various Linux OS.
- Knowledge of GitHub, HTML/CSS.
Culture is very important to them. Thee work hard and think big. They collaborate, They innovate and they trust each other. They work in a fast-paced environment and, in order to maintain momentum, we invest in the team’s growth and development.
if you have the experience required for the Application Support then please apply now.
- Application Support
- Technical Support
- Mac OS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job