Junior Account Executive/Account Executive
£Competitive + Excellent Benefits
South West London
If you are a social media savvy bright spark with a real passion for communications, then this is the role for you.
Responsibilities of the Junior /Account Executive:
- Excellent writing skills - you will be expected to write insight papers, blogs, by-lined articles, sales tool kits
- Ability to sell in stories and angles to the media on the phone and email
- Ability to analyse research reports in order to write compelling copy
Skills required of the Junior/ Account Executive:
- Social media savvy, bright spark with a real passion for communications and technology
- A team player with strong organization skills and good media skills.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft office.
If you're the right candidate showing the right aptitude, the opportunities exist to develop upwards within this dynamic agency. Great atmosphere, with a 'work hard, play hard' ethos, if you want a challenge and the opportunity to really shine, then this could be the role you're looking for.
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Social Media
- Account Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job