We have an exciting new position available to join a training provider supporting the delivery of the Building Better Opportunities Programme. The post holder will be part of the delivery team supporting people into employment, sourcing and matching vacancies, creative workshops, confidence building and supporting with all aspects of searching for work. The Building Better Opportunities Programme is funded by the Big Lottery and the European Social Fund as part of the 2014-2020 European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme in England.
Main responsibilities of this role include:
- Supporting participants to identify eligibility for the project and also any barriers they are currently facing
• Finding solutions to those barriers and to support the individual to move forward
• Monitoring participant progress on the project in order to support them and help them to develop confidence and motivation
• Delivering job search workshops to gain appropriate work matches
• Sourcing appropriate work experience and training for the participants
• Working with files and filling out paperwork as to the company’s standards
The successful candidate should hold previous experience in working with the unemployed and also with those who are vulnerable. Relevant qualifications would also be desirable. This role may also require working and travelling in unsociable hours on occasions. This role is on a fixed-term basis until 30th June 2020.
- Supporting People
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"