You'll join the development team producing web apps for global brands using leading front-end tools & techniques, allowing them to create print, HTML5 emails, banner ads & social media graphics.
You'll support Project Managers in scoping, defining and managing change requests. You'll also assist Customer Support with bug fixing, small change requests and general enquiries as needed.
Your expertise will allow the company to provide comprehensive solutions to clients and contribute to development of their template framework.
You might also work occasionally with the main development team to learn about new releases or to support on projects.
If you've got most of the following we would like to hear from you:
- Object Orientated Programming
- Version control software, e.g. GIT / SVN
- Ability to write clean comprehensible code along with code comments and documentation to further interchanging projects with other developers.
- Experience converting supplied source design assets into web apps
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Experience with modern browsers and development tools to debug and test web apps.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
These skills and experience would be a plus:
- TypeScript and Microsoft Visual Studio Code
- Any HTML5 Canvas framework: CreateJS, EaselJS, or PixiJS
- Responsive email development using HTML and CSS
- Banner ad development
- Modern front-end development tools & libraries e.g. Node Package Manager (NPM), Grunt, Gulp, Webpack
- Experience developing with front-end libraries and frameworks e.g. Bootstrap, Handlebars
- Familiarity and use of design patterns such as Model-View-Controller (MVC).
- Experience working with MVC frameworks such as BackboneJS, Angular, React, and/or VueJS
In return for your hard work you'll be rewarded with:
- Circa £35,000 - £40,000 salary depending on experience
- Share options
- Free Parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Rayleigh, Essex - commutable from Wickford, Chelmsford, Romford, Basildon, Brentwood, Southend on Sea, Grays, Maldon, Rochford, Ilford etc.
Circa £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience + benefits
Front End Developer | Web Developer | Software Developer | Web App Developer | Application Developer | Mid-Level Developer | Senior Developer
- web apps
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'