Java Developer - £75,000 - London/remote
Our clients is global payment platform with the aim of helping people and businesses in moving money easier, faster and cheaper.
They are looking for Java Developers with proven experience to join their team in London (remote for now with the current climate) to be a part of a very exciting greenfield project.
As a senior engineer, you are expected to simplify problems and create abstractions. You are a team player, happy to mentor, provide constructive feedback either directly or through code reviews.
- Fluency with Java (preferably 8+)
- Modern software engineering practices
- Experience working with different technologies and wide knowledge of the jvm ecosystem
- Comfortable working in an agile environment
- We value automated testing and practices that support it: TDD, BDD
Good to have:
What the company offers:
- A competitive salary
- An excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus scheme, company pension scheme, private health cover
- 25 days holiday
- Perks, including; free breakfast & fruit, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, bi-annual company parties
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'