Eximius are partnered with a global service provider who require a talented Java developer to work on-site with a multi-national Asset Management firm based in London. We specifically looking for Java developers with financial experience.
You will be working with a small team which consists of Business Analysts and Support engineers. The Java developer will be supporting Portfolio Manager, Traders, Middle office and other business lines. Analysing their problems, find a suitable solution in line with processes in place with the firm. Participating to the coding and UAT of the corresponding evolutions and specifying change request.
There will be some travel to Fance for trainging purposes which will be overed by the client.
- Core background in java development within Financial sector
- Strong experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Experience in OO (Object Oriented) analysis and design using common design patterns
- Strong Knowledge in Relational Databases i.e. Sybase or Oracle
- Experience with Spring framework
- Experience in continuous integration (build forge) with Git, Maven, Jenkins
- Knowledge of TDD.
If is an exciting 12 month renewable contract for a talented Java developer with a leading client. If you are currently on the market looking for your next contract, please get in touch. Client is looking for fill this position in a matter of a week.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'