A new 6 month contract has come available for a an experienced Java Developer to work on Realtime application Developed using Java with a NoSql database. This role will be working with a team of Java developers to enhance the company's Customer facing real time application. You will utilise new technologies to enhance the platform and overcome engineering and scalability challenges. This is a great opportunity to define and use modern technologies to drive this platform forward.
About this Java Developer position
You will be working on one of the client's core real time information platforms.
The Application is built using Java with a NoSQL, due to engineering and scalability challenges you will be seen to introduce modern technologies to enhance the platform.
- Working across the full development lifecycle (SDLC) and covering Application Support, Development and System Improvements.
- Working in Agile environment using Scrum methodology
- Many years' experience working as a Java Developer
- Experienced using NoSQL for purposes of data storage
- Experience of REST web services
- Experience of Networking TCP/IP would be an advantage
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch on
- JAva NoSql Network Rest
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job