PTS Consulting is working on behalf of a leading investment bank based in central London. We are currently recruiting for a Full Stack Developer who specialises in Java and C#. The Candidate will have proven experience in software engineering and ideally a good knowledge of the business and real time application software development, with particular emphasis on backend services and APIs.
- At least 5 years software development experience in an investment banking environment, or equivalent.
- Solid experience with server side C# & Java (ideally Java 8) development and RX
- Experience with web based applications and restful APIs, e.g. using WebAPI or NancyFX.
- Experience with multithreaded architectures and optimised UI's.
- Good understanding of relational databases with appropriate SQL knowledge.
- Financial markets knowledge.
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing, inside and outside the team.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of programming best practices, design patterns etc.
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and adapt to a fast changing environment, with a strong interest in continuous improvement and delivery.
- Front office development experience in any of : FX, FX Options, Credit or Rates products
PTS is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list.