Are you an expert Java Developer looking for a new opportunity at a top investment bank?
Our client is looking for a developer to join a brand new team, building high-performance services to power the financial markets franchise. You will work closely with product owners and team members to design, build and integrate targeted client solutions into one of our existing well-supported platforms, or through new channels as required. To meet client demand, our project lifecycles are measured in months, not years, presenting many opportunities to take on new challenges. Must have;
- Good understanding of fundamental algorithms and their runtime complexity in Java, including sorting, divide-and-conquer and graph modelling algorithms
- Excellent understanding of core Java SE libraries such as java.lang, java.util, java.io, java.net, etc.
- You have solid grasp of SOLID principles
- Proficient understanding of new features in Java 8 and above, such as lambda expressions, functional interfaces, etc.
- Solid understanding of fundamental data structures and their application in Java, including primitive types, arrays, strings, lists, stacks, queues, binary trees, heaps, hash tables and binary search trees
- Great understanding of many types of database systems, spanning SQL, NoSQL (Graph, KV, Columnar), Object Storage, etc.
- Great verbal and written communication skills are vital.
If you would like to find out more information please contact Tallulah Butler [mailto:] Thank you