Our client based in Prague is a company that provides various clients with support and key services enabling the client to make those important decisions. Providing a service through cutting edge technology combined with Europe’s smartest IT minds.
• Developing applications and web services(frontend or ESB)
• Testing the collaboration with applications & testing units
• Achieving firm targets and implementing new ideas by working within a team
• Generating Documentation
What you need to know:
• Basic knowledge of Java SE, knowledge of J2EE is an advantage
• Experience with Tomcat / WebSphere Application Server
• Experience with IDE Eclipse and basic knowledge of Maven
• English at reading/Communicative level
• Awarding financial evaluation (basic wage + bonus)
• Flexible working hours
• A leader in Business
• Opportunity to work with cutting edge modern technology
• Collaborate with some of the smartest minds in Business
• Fantastic public transport links with nearby subway
• Upon agreement with the supervisor the ability to work from home
• Be a part of new exciting projects
• Good progressing structure
Starting date: Negotiable
Salary level: Attractive, depending on experience level
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
In case you would like to obtain more information feel free to contact us through LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/lima-pozanová/
Reed has all opening available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking us on www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
IT Recruitment Consultant
Mob: +420 725 826 428
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job