Java developer - Agile, NoSQL, MySQL, REST, SOA, Spring, Java Programmer, Java Software engineer - multiple roles
This is an excellent opportunity for Java developers to build highly scalable, high volume software. My client is seeking a number of Java developers to design, build, configure, and test application software. Their service oriented architecture consists of a growing number of services that drive a mobile messaging platform. Working on a small, dedicated service team, you will ensure your services are able to scale while maintaining high-performance in a 99.99% up-time environment.
- Java Server Side software design and development
- Working knowledge of Linux such as Scripting and command line tools
Innovative and agile company that works with some of the top brands worldwide. My client is passionate about technology and about doing software development right. They offer interesting and challenging work in a friendly, collaborative environment where you'll immediately see your contribution to the company's success.
Skills utilised by the team you will be responsible for include:-
- Distributed, multi-threaded, SOA and SaaS system architectures
- Multi-tiered, high-performance, highly-available, scalable systems
- System and data security and integrity
- Java (including Hibernate, Spring, Guice)
- Linux: Scripting languages (bash, python); system administration
- Databases: both relational (MySQL) and "no-SQL" (Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, Hadoop, HBase)
- Web Services: REST, SOA, Microservices, Jetty, Jersey, Apache, Tomcat, Wicket
- Software development tools (Jira, maven, git, jenkins, docker)
- Unit testing frameworks (junit, jmock, hamcrest, TestNG)
- Network protocols (TCP/IP, SMPP)
Will be £40,000 - £60,000 depending on your experience and bonus, health, pension etc.
Java developer - Agile, NoSQL, MySQL, REST, SOA, Spring, Java Programmer, Java Software engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job