Job; Java Developer - London W1
This company’s widely adopted shoppable content platform makes content, apps and advertising shoppable across the web, on mobile, in print and on TV. They create distributed commerce tools and services for major retailers and manage shoppable content and advertising for several major global brands in more than a dozen markets and five languages.
They are now also working on an exciting new product; a high-performance digital marketing technology to give Marketers seamlessly shoppable, creative-rich, product showcases for social and digital campaigns. Their tech is used around the globe; UK, Europe, Australia and the US by clients who use it to reach millions of shoppers through marketing and media partnerships.
This role is Java engineering role, with a wide scope for problem solving and application of technical ability. They are looking for individuals with a capacity for pragmatism and good technical judgement, as well as technical excellence.You will be collaborating with other server-side developers to deliver services that power technologies running in popular 3rd party brand, retailer and publisher websites, that enhances static content with intelligent shopping features.
They are searching for Java Engineers who can work independently and within a team to adapt to problems and technologies quickly.
- Java 8+
- Common Java frameworks: Spring, JPA, Hibernate, Junit, Maven
- PostgreSQL or another recognised relational DB
- Test-Driven Development
- Clean Code principles
- Common software design patterns
- £’s; fully DoE up to approx. £40k (neg.),
- Benefits; Generous stock options scheme, flexible working around core hours, generous annual leave etc,
- Location; London W1
- How to get to them; near to Goodge Street, Tottenham Court Road, Oxford Circus tube stations
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'