Java Developer Investment Banking Multithreading Contract
Leading European Investment Bank seeks Exceptional core Java developer (Multithreading, Spring, Hibernate) to join a talented technology team with the task of participate in the agile full based project software development life-cycle including technical analysis, documentation, development, testing and code reviews.
The successful applicant will be required to Work closely with the other developers and solution architects in determining and following best development and architecture practice within a challenging environment.
The successful applicant can look to receive between £550 and £650 per day
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Strong Core Java (J2SE) development experience
- Proven full development lifecycle experience
- Previous investment banking experience is highly desirable
- Excellent knowledge of programming best practices, design patterns etc
- A passion for development and delivery of quality software
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.