Java Developer - £70k
The Java Developer will be leading a team in a fast-paced but fun and relaxed environment with an informal dress code with allocated time to learn or work on personal projects. You are actively encouraged to facilitate team input and ensure their ideas will be shared and listened to.
As a Java Developer you will need the following:
- Demonstrable experience leading Java development teams
- Strong skills with Java SE and J2EE
- Database Development - MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle
- Knowledge of J2EE containers - Tomcat, Websphere, Weblogic, JBoss
- Knowledge of Maven, Git, Guice, JDBC, JavaFX or Mockito
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and passion for promoting Agile SCRUM
- Strong problem solver with a dynamic approach
- Experience of code reviews
This is a very exciting position within a top international company who provide a challenging, fun and rewarding environment. It's commutable from Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Harlow, St. Albans, Hitchin and Watford.
To be considered for this role click APPLY NOW
For the right Java Developer they are willing to pay up to £70,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package including Pension / Employee bonus schemes / Subsidised Gym membership and more.
- MS SQL
- Java SE
- Java Developer
- Lead Java Developer