IT Trainer - 12 Month FTC
Are you a proactive and forward-thinking dynamic character? If so, you will be a perfect alignment to a client of ours who are seeking training expertise due to national contract win.
As a regional IT Trainer, you will be providing high-level training and support for the needs of the end users, including structuring, preparing, and delivering training both in a virtual and classroom environment.
- Outstanding knowledge and experience of all Microsoft Office applications, in particular, MS Word and SharePoint
- Exceptional knowledge of Dynamics 365
- Ability to confidently deliver training in plain English
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), expressive and articulate, should also be an effective listener
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to deliver training to users at all levels with varying degrees of technical ability;
- A minimum of two years’ experience in delivering training
A mix of the above will be considered - your attitude, effort levels and drive are the main attributes we are looking for. You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic environment which requires individuals to always be striving for the best/success.
AEJ Consulting Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
AEJ Consulting Limited is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or beliefs, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity status.
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'