IT Trainer - Numerous locations across the UK
Picture More are delighted to be working with a forward-thinking law firm who are currently looking to expand their IT Training team with a likeminded, forward-thinking IT Trainer.
This firm are in numerous locations across the UK and this IT Trainer can be based out of any of these offices. This could be in their London, Birmingham, or Leeds office to name a few.
What the client needs from you
- Proven experience and ability in the delivery of high-level induction training to new starters across all departments.
- Confidence in the delivery of training using several methods. This includes, training room-based sessions, desk side on a 1 to 1 capacity and using remote meeting tools such as Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
- High level of knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of applications, an industry recognised document management system such as iManage or NetDocuments, InTapp suite of applications such as Open and Time, and a practice management system such as Elite 3E or Aderant Expert.
- Flexibility to travel to the firm’s other offices that you are not based in.
What you will get from the client
- You will get a full benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, 5% pension contributions, Income Protection Insurance, a confidential 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme, Life Assurance and Private Medical Insurance as well as some other flexile benefits.
- A causal business attire dress code with this being more relaxed on Fridays.
What Picture More need from you
We need a copy of your CV for us to review. We will then give you a call if we can see a match for both you and the firm.
All you need to do is hit 'apply’ and we can do the rest!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'