IT Trainer, Bristol
Robert Half Technology is working with a well-known legal firm who are looking to recruit an IT Trainer to help educate their team on their IT Software and Practices in Bristol.
- Identify IT training needs through discussions with the IT Support Team Leader, the training partners and Department Heads/Heads of Support Services
- Plan both long and short term IT training objectives in consultation with the teams and individuals concerned.
- Determine the most appropriate method of meeting training needs.
- Produce new training material and review/update existing training materials.
- Develop the use of Camtasia and Captivate to record training packages and NetOp to test current skills levels to help with designing training tailored to the individual.
- Deliver IT inductions on all the main packages used by solicitors and support staff.
- Work with the Expert Users to develop their skills and improve their effectiveness
- Deliver ongoing refresher training sessions.
- Provide 1-1 training and floor walking as needed.
- Deliver training when new software is rolled out, working with external training providers as necessary.
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to present information to others in a clear, concise manner
- Expert Office 2010 skills including Word styles
- Organisational skills and the ability to plan ahead and manage time
- The ability to encourage and motivate people
The Salary on offer in £28,000 to £30,000. Please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place.
- Training Material
- Training Packages