£45,000- £50,000 per anum
My client who is based in Bury is looking for a Business Analyst, working closely with the Business and Architecture to document business processes and capture high level requirements and developing these into deliverable User Stories or Functional specifications depending upon the delivery model
The primary focus will be on the functional changes to my clients Webshop, championing design and customer journey best practices, with an appreciation of related applications and their impact to the customer journey.
You will need to have experience within e-commerce as either a Business Analyst or Product Owner within an Agile environment as well as User Acceptance Testing.
- Lead workshops with business stakeholders to confirm requirements
- Document Business Processes to a high level
- Clearly communicate business requirements to the team / wider business
- Creating Epics, User Stories or Functional Specifications
- Product Backlog grooming / User Story prioritisation
- Attend Backlog grooming / Sprint Planning / Stand-Ups / Sprint Show & Tell ceremonies.
- Sign off of delivered Acceptance Criteria
- User Acceptance Testing
- Build and maintain relationships with the Stakeholders
- Identify and recommend feature enhancements based on analysis and understanding of business processes
You must also have been a resident in the UK for the past 3 years.
- Business Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job