A new exciting role as IT Trainer is now open within the London office of a highly regarded international law firm. The IT Trainer will report to the IT Manager, Europe and Asia and will play a crucial role in providing end-user induction training and ongoing user training of the firm's internal management systems to lawyers and other staff in all European & Asian offices. The IT Trainer will utilise several delivery systems to ensure the lawyers receive specialist support from one to one training, conference style demonstrations, online or telephone sessions.
Key responsibilities for the IT Trainer will include:
- Deliver specialist service for Word/Excel and iManage user support.
- Deliver training in applications such as Carpe Diem, InterAction, PDF Converter, mobile devices i.e. iPhone, Android.
- Familiarise users with aspects of Windows 10, Internet Explorer, remote access connection via Citrix and the use of Tokens is part of core training.
- Log /manage support calls using the firm's Help Desk Software.
- Produce training documentation and videos.
- Proactively participate in IT projects.
- Keep up to date with new training methods by staying in close contact with other trainers within the firm, ensuring that ideas are shared throughout.
- Inform / escalate to the Office Manager and IT Management any issues that may affect training within the office.
- Where required, provide some Help Desk and User Support in the London office.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working with an international law firm and extensive previous training experience. The role holder will have specialist knowledge of Office 2010/2016, good knowledge of styles, sections, numbering, tables and other Microsoft package products, and document management software i.e. iManage. Furthermore, the successful candidate requires a strong and adaptable attitude, the ability to provide excellent service delivery and be responsive to client needs. Strong written and verbal communication skills will be crucial when speaking with partners, associates and all other levels of staff members.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'