CRM TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative marketing leading company as a Technical Support Assistant, due to the business’ rapid expansion.
The successful candidate will have a strong IT technical background, have experience supporting CRM systems and knowledge of SQL.
The Support Engineer will be responsible for dealing with customer’s 2nd and 3rd line issues and queries, proividing a timely resolution, escalating any un-resolved issues.
Training will be provided on the company’s internal systems and software.
- Liaise with customers, dealing with their 2nd and 3rd line technical issues and queries, ensuring timely resolution whilst providing highest possible levels of customer satisfaction at all times
- Installation, troubleshooting and technical support of company software, integrations and products to CRM systems (Dynamics, Salesforce or Netsuite)
- Microsoft SQL Server backups
- Manage and build on customer relationships, ensuring that their needs are evaluated, understood and met
- Good knowledge on either MS Dynamics, Salesforce or Netsuite CRM system.
- Excellent communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills - Windows OS, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft applications
- Basic knowledge in API (Application Programming Interface) is beneficial but not essential
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job