This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Technical Support candidate who is confident in the field to join a thriving Managed Service Provider. If you enjoy a customer facing role and remain keen to be technical hands on this is a great opportunity for you.
There is an excellent package on offer including a car and excellent benefits
- Delivering Technical Support
- Carry out preventative checks and maintenance to ensure optimum performance of the client’s systems.
- Deliver fixes to priority issues that cannot be resolved by the Helpdesk during on- site visits.
- Provide support to the helpdesk in resolving issues that have been escalated.
- Provide briefing / handover of all projects to the Helpdesk.
- Planning and Implementing the Optimum the Use of Technology for the Client
- Use questioning during visits and review meetings to develop a detailed insight into the client business and priorities
- Analyse technical issues at the client in order to make recommendations to improve future performance
- Create an IT roadmap for each client that provides an overview of future activity, the days required to deliver it and further products and services that will be of value.
- Attend / manage quarterly review meetings with all clients, carrying out the necessary preparation and follow up of actions.
- Review the IT roadmap at each client visit / review meeting and present our recommended way forward and the rationale for it.
- Plan and implement project work identified in the roadmap with minimum disruption and maximum improvement in performance.
- Deliver projects in line with best practices.
- Build trusted relationships with key identified stakeholders in each of your clients and with as many other client members.
- 'Backsell’ the value of recommendations, solutions and fixes provided, to relevant stakeholders in the client.
Key Technical Skills Required
- A good amount of IT Support background with Field responsibilities
- Hyper V trained / qualified
- Installation and support of Microsoft server hardware and software - advanced troubleshooting skills
- Firewalls, Antivirus and Backup expertise - installation and advanced troubleshooting skills
- Office 365 experience - installation and troubleshooting
- Basic networking skills
- Install and support VMWare
- Can build a PC and a server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'