Job Role and Responsibilities
Employer : Not Manchester IT, but a very good client we have worked with for years.
Working for one of our clients offices based in Manchester area, you will have the daily responsibility to ensure that our digital solutions operate correctly for our customer projects. Our systems are web based and you will be involved in configuring, running, operating and maintaining them to ensure critical services to our customers are provided on time every time, following documented procedures. The work will involve a structured, systematic and methodical approach and will include handling of data & administration of 3 web based systems (email distribution and 2 further systems) which will be setup differently for each customer project process.
- A good and proven understanding of general IT systems
- Previous experience of working within defined procedures and processes
- Previous experience of handling data
- Good, clear, written and verbal communication skills
- A team player able to work under pressure if required
- A basic understanding of HTML
- Any previous complex IT project experience
- Experience of email delivery and CMS/MIS systems
- Customer Service