required for our busy client based in Ware. They are looking for someone bright, personable and enthusiastic to provide day-to-day IT support to our busy and growing organisation.
- Answering the telephone and first line support
- Helping to set up email access on phones
- Setting up meeting rooms for presentations with IT equipment and projectors
- Resolving Problems and managing printers and photocopiers
- Carry out installation and troubleshooting of PCs and printers
- Support workstation operating systems and Microsoft Office products to macro level
- Email administration and support for office based staff and external contractors
- Customer support for internal and external customers
- Support any other PC or internet based software applications
- Setting up new users and user admin
- Office moves and changes
- Assist IT team and development and maintenance of IT systems
- Learn VBA and SQL
Full training will be given however the successful candidate will need good communication and customer service skills are essential and you should be conscientious and have a proactive attitude and approach to your own personal development.
Knowledge of the following would be advantageous:
- Microsoft Windows and Office Support
- Able to communicate at all levels with queries raised
- Administration skills
- Software installation and hardware configuration
- Microsoft office macros or other coding / scripting
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to develop and learn new skills whilst working in a busy and friendly team.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'